The Clorox 360 System
ELECTROSTATIC TECHNOLOGY WORKS BY SPRAYING A NEGATIVELY CHARGED MIST. THE MICRO FINE DROPLETS ATTRACT TO ALL POSITIVE SURFACES. THE CHARGED PARTICLES AGGRESSIVELY CREATE A WEB OF COATING WITH 360 DEGREE COVERAGE.
WHY ELECTROSTATIC VS TRADITIONAL DISINFECTING?
CLOROX 360 SYSTEM
- Evenly distributed 360 degree coverage.
- Disinfect 360 5 seconds – two minutes
- Touchless non cross contamination.
- Penetrates hard to reach areas.
- EPA approved-Emerging viral pathogen (N)
- Anywhere sanitizer (food contact surface) 2 min. Kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Cleans hard, soft & cloth surfaces.
TRADITIONAL SPRAY AND WIPE
- Coverage depends on application of worker.
- Average dwell time ten minutes.
- Cross contamination depends on skill of worker.
- Limited in deep recess areas.
- Is your disinfectant FDA Emerging viral approved?
- Kill time depends on solution and dwell time.
- May not be appropriate for all surfaces.
Download our brochure on the Clorox 360 system and learn how we utilize this system to clean your workplace.
Click the image to download the PDF
“ Clean Slate Services does a wonderful job. We found them to be consistent and they ensure that they complete all the areas covered in our agreement. The staff is friendly and act in a professional manner.” Kim S.
” Clean Slate are dependable, trustworthy, professional, and accommodating in every aspect. John Rowan’s organization has added value to our business on many levels.” William J.